2019 Workshop Locations and Dates:
Dates and locations for summer educator workshops will be announced at the beginning of 2019. Stay tuned!
Participants who complete an EOLS workshop will receive:
- Certification as AWW Water Monitors
- A copy of the EOLS curriculum
- Access to EOLS Digital Resources (presentations and other support materials)
- A DVD of Discovering Alabama videos that are correlated to the curriculum
- Access to monitoring equipment
- Support with the implementation of the EOLS curriculum, including certification of students as 4-H AWW Monitors
- CEUs from Auburn University
- Food and lodging during the workshop
- Additional programming specific to the host environmental center (including activities such as farm tours, boat rides, and fun hikes!)
Contact the AWW Office for more information: 888-844-4785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System (Alabama & M and Auburn University), is an equal opportunity educator. Everyone is welcome!