Please register even if a class is full. You will be put on a waitlist and notified if space is made available.
DATA TOOLS WEBINAR SERIES - ADVANCED MAP TOOLS AND LAYERS
Sep 16,2020 - Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for the advanced map tools session of the AWW Data Tools Webinar Series on September 16th from 12-1pm!
The webinar series will feature basic, intermediate, and advanced video tutorials in a live webinar format to help volunteer monitors and the public navigate the various water quality data tools available on the AWW website.
This advanced-level session will cover the following topics:
Registration is free, but required. The webinars will be held on the teleconference platform Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
Only your name, email, phone number, and mailing address are required to register for this event. We ask for optional information so we can better understand our effectiveness in serving all Alabama citizens and for reporting general, anonymous statistics to our federal and state funders. We do not share any specific information you provide.
- How to view basic map layers
- How to view hydrologic unit code (HUC) watersheds
- How to view the National Hydrography Dataset
- How to view the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) 303(d) listed waterbodies
- How to view the U.S. Geological Survey geology layer for Alabama
City, State Postcode